Recommendations for Storing and Serving Your Shortbread
- Most of our shortbreads should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival, and are best enjoyed within the first seven days after delivery or pickup.
- We recommend eating them all at room temperature.
- Our shortbreads can also be frozen for up to three months, in a freezer safe/airtight storage container.
- Our plain shortbreads should not be refrigerated upon arrival, instead sliced and served at room temperature only; Original Granny Pearl's, Chocolate & Shorties.
- For Buttercream & Glazed Shortbread: – Do NOT cut cold, serve and slice only at room temperature
- For easy slicing and serving we recommend removing your shortbread entirely from the tin by expanding the corners of the tin and gently popping it out.
- For all chocolate topped shortbreads we recommend refrigerating for a minimum of one hour prior to slicing in order to firm up the chocolate.
- Then take a knife to score around the edge of the tin to separate the chocolate and or caramel from the edge. Expand the corners of the tin and gently pop it out. Use a sharp knife to slice your shortbreads. Viola!
- Our pan size is 8.6 ”x 6″ and can serve eight people.